Join us for an unforgettable morning on the Pumicestone Passage, crowned with a sumptuous Devonshire Tea.
Bribie Seafood Sunset Cruise
- Treat yourself to a unique and memorable experience on our Sunset Seafood Cruise
- Two-hour cruise on the Pumicestone Passage
- Asian inspired Seafood by the popular House of Jade.
- Share plate (GF) for 2 guests includes:
- Fresh local prawns, tom yum mayo
- Moreton Bay bug, fresh oysters, ponzu dressing
- Local sand crab tartlets, avocado, pickled ginger
- Smoked Salmon (coconut Thai flavour) with crackers
- Japanese style potato salad
- Fresh seasonal fruit and bread roll (GFO)
- Half serve provided for individual guests.
- Tickets $70 each
Spend a memorable evening doing what Bribie locals do best! Sit back, relax and take in the stunning island views. Sample freshly prepared Moreton Bay seafood by local caterer House of Jade. Cruise the tranquil waters of our unique paradise as the sun sets over the spectacular Glass House Mountains. Enjoy a drink from our fully licensed bar while our Skipper finds the best view point for you to capture that special sunset photo.
**Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time for boarding. Please do not be late, for the enjoyment of all guests we cannot delay our departure for any late arrivals.
**Weather: we are an all-weather venue, only the Skipper of the MV Ferryman has the right to cancel a cruise, should there be any weather concerns we will get in touch with you.
**Cancellation policy is displayed during the booking process.