Two-hour scenic cruise taking in the natural wonders of the Pumicestone Passage with a light lunch on board included!
Morning Tea Cruise
- Two hours of cruising and exploring the smooth waters of the Pumicestone Passage
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
- Learn about Bribie Island’s colourful history with the Skipper’s commentary
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, turtles, and sea birds
- Freshly-baked scones served with fresh cream and jam, complimentary tea and coffee
- Gluten free biscuits available on request. Other dietary requirements can be catered for at an additional cost.
- Child (4-16 years)
- Infant (0-3 years)
- Family Package 2 adults and 2 children (Age 4 to 16)
Experience a morning of Bribie Island magic…
Start your day on Bribie Island with an unforgettable morning on a Pumicestone Passage cruise, crowned with a sumptuous devonshire tea. Your morning cruise experience will see you cruising to the north of the Pumicestone Passage following the historical trails taken by Matthew Flinders.
Take in the sites of quaint coastal townships, national parks, shipwrecks, beautiful pristine beaches and Bribie Island’s foreshore as you explore the meandering channels of the Pumicestone Passage. Nothing short of spectacular, keep a sharp look out for one of the local dolphins or dugongs as you soak up the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains.
Your morning cruise is perfectly paired with a devonshire tea set amongst the tranquil scenery of the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Enjoy freshly-baked scones served with lashings of real whipped cream and strawberry jam and your choice of tea or coffee served by one of our friendly staff.
Bookings: These cruises don’t run daily; please check our online booking schedule. Bookings are essential for catering purposes.
Boarding Time: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time. The gates will open at 9:45 am and we depart promptly at 10.00 am. Please do not be late, for the enjoyment of all guests we cannot delay our departure for any late arrivals.
We are a family owned and operated business, whilst we love to operate every Pumicestone Passage cruise, we do require minimum numbers to guarantee departure.
We offer discounts to tour groups, seniors groups and clubs wishing to travel aboard the Ferryman. Group travel is available for groups of 25 or more. Simply call through to the booking office or send an email enquiry and our friendly staff are more than happy to discuss your outing with you.