Join us for an unforgettable morning on the Pumicestone Passage, crowned with a sumptuous Devonshire Tea. Our morning cruise heads north of the Pumicestone Passage following the historical trails taken by Matthew Flinders.
- Sunset Cruises are only available as a private charter (minimum 20 Adult/Senior guests)
- Two-hour scenic cruise taking in the natural wonders of the Pumicestone Passage
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles and shy dugongs in their natural environment
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Included is a delicious fresh lunch served on board
- Enjoy the Skipper’s commentary highlighting Bribie’s points of interest & local history
Take in the Views on a Scenic Private Charter…
Bask in the magical sunset glow while exploring paradise! Whether you’re coming from Brisbane, the Sunshine Coast, or even locally on Bribie Island our sunset cruise is a wonderful way to spend the afternoon.
Once aboard, you’re whisked away to gently cruise the Pumicestone Passage and glorious waterways. On these special cruises we scale back our commentary and play music as we cruise allowing you to take in the serenity.
Sunset Cruises are only available as a private charter (minimum 20 guests)
This is a truly spectacular way to unwind with friends and family!
Bookings: Please contact the office to make your charter booking on 0408 214 980
Boarding Time: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time. The gates will open at 4.15pm and we depart promptly at 4.3 0pm. Please do not be late, for the enjoyment of all guests we cannot delay our departure for any late arrivals.
Infants: if you have infants travelling with you please book them in at the time of making your booking.