Relax and soak up the Island lifestyle…
We will cruise into the mysterious and enchanting Pumicestone Passage following the historical trails taken by Mathew Flinders back in 1799. Exploring the meandering channels of the Pumicestone Passage will see you taking in the sites of quaint coastal township’s, national parks, shipwrecks, pristine beach’s and Bribie’s beautiful foreshore. Take in the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountain’s and the Sunshine Coast Hinterland. Be sure to keep a look out for one of the local dolphins and dugongs.
While connecting with nature sit back and relax while we prepare you a scrumptious Buffet Lunch to enjoy in the surrounds of the Pumicestone Passage. Graze your way through our freshly prepared buffet lunch consisting of cold ham, seasoned roast chicken, and an assortment of freshly made salads, dinner rolls and condiments sure to compliment.
Perfect for a family outing, group outing, as something different to do together during your day off or just as a way to get in touch with nature.
Bookings are necessary to ensure seat availability and to allow us to organise catering for you, visit our time table to select your cruise and make your booking.
**Please note that this cruise is not suitable for children under the age of 5, please check out our shorter 2 hr Devonshire Tea Cruise for the little ones**
- 3hr scenic cruise taking in the natural wonders of the Pumicestone Passage
- Spot dolphins, sea turtles and shy dugongs in their natural environment
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Included is a delicious fresh Buffet lunch served on board
- Enjoy the Skipper’s commentary highlighting Bribie’s points of interest & local history