The Ultimate family trip!!
Jump aboard for a fun way to explore Bribie Island on our family friendly eco cruise. The whole family can get involved and play along with our scavenger hunt seeking out wild life, ship wrecks and special iconic landmarks found in the Pumicestone Passage.
Your morning cruise is perfectly paired with a morning tea set amongst the stunning scenery and wild life found on the Passage. Enjoy freshly baked scones served with lashings of real whipped cream and raspberry jam and your choice of tea or coffee and juice for the kids.
This is an interactive cruise that is enjoyable for the whole family.
- 2hr smooth water cruise
- Discover Bribie’s best kept secret
- Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
- Learn about Bribie Islands colourful history with the Skipper’s commentary
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, turtles and sea birds
- Freshly baked scones served with fresh cream & jam
Bookings are necessary to ensure seat availability and to allow us to organise catering for you, visit our time table to select your cruise and make your booking.
Please note: no catering or seats are allocated for infants travelling free of charge. If you would like catering supplied please phone the booking office to discuss further, a small fee is payable for any catering ordered.
*All cruises are subject to minimum numbers*