Two-hour scenic cruise taking in the natural wonders of the Pumicestone Passage with a light lunch on board included!
- 3 hr Bribie Island 4×4 National Park Tour
- Visit the lagoons (swimming optional)
- Tour of Fort Bribie (WWII Historical site)
- 22km of pristine white sandy beach to explore
- Live commentary
- Spot Native Australian animals
- 2hr Eco Cruise on the Pumicestone Passage
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, turtles, and sea birds
- Adult Ages 15-64
- Child Ages 7-14
- Senior Ages 65+
Discover Bribie Island by land and sea…
Immerse yourself in the perfect Bribie Island experience taking in the very best activities and scenery that Bribie Island has to offer.
We have paired with G’day adventure tours to give you access to areas only discoverable by boat or 4WD. Your experienced tour guides will take you on a journey back in time discovering the amazing history of the area and keeping you entertained with their commentary.
Your tour is jam packed full of fun where you can experience swimming in tea tree filled lagoons, 4WDriving on white sandy beaches, discovering the eucalypt forests in the Bribie Island National Park, up close encounters with the local wildlife and a smooth water cruise on the smooth pristine waters of the Pumicestone Passage.
If you want to discover the best of Bribie Island then this is the tour for you!
Bookings: These cruises don’t run daily; please check our online booking schedule to book in your cruise. Bookings are necessary to ensure seats are available and best cater to you. We appreciate bookings being made a minimum of 24 hours prior to travel.
Boarding Time: Please arrive 20 minutes prior to your scheduled cruise time. Please do not be late, for the enjoyment of all guests we cannot delay our departure for any late arrivals.
We are a family owned and operated business, whilst love to operate every Bribie Island Tour, we do require minimum numbers to guarantee departure.