Two-hour scenic cruise taking in the natural wonders of the Pumicestone Passage with lunch on board included!
- 4 hr Bribie Island 4×4 National Park Tour
- Visit the lagoons (swimming optional)
- Tour of Fort Bribie (WWII Historical site)
- 22km of pristine white sandy beach to explore
- Freshly prepared picnic lunch
- Live commentary
- Spot Native Australian animals
- 2hrs cruising the smooth waters of the Pumicestone Passage
- Delicious antipasto style nibbles
- Have a little boogie to some music
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Experience the breath taking views of the Glass House Mountains
- Spot dolphins, dugongs, turtles, and sea birds
- Licensed bar open for the duration
- Adult Ages 15-64
- Child Ages 7-14
- Senior Ages 65+
Discover Bribie Island by land and sea…
Our full day tour of Bribie Island takes in the very best activities and scenery that the Island has to offer. Jam packed full of fun you can experience, swimming in pristine tea tree filled lagoons, 4WDriving on white sandy beaches, freshly prepared picnic lunch, up close encounters with the local wild life and see the historic WW2 concrete bunkers.
Your day is finished off with a sunset cruise up the Pumicestone Passage where you can sit back with a drink and watch the sun paint its glorious colours over the Glass House Mountains. If you’re lucky you will even get to spot our local dolphins and dugong.
Bookings: These tours don’t run daily they are a special event which is scheduled monthly, please check our online booking schedule for tour dates. Bookings are necessary to ensure seats are available and to allow us to cater for you. We appreciate bookings being made a minimum of 24 hours prior to travel.
Boarding Time: Please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled tour time. Tour departure times vary depending on the season, please refer to your booking confirmation for start times.
Please do not be late, for the enjoyment of all guests we cannot delay our departure for any late arrivals.
We are a family owned and operated business, whilst we would love to be able to take every tour out we do need to have our running costs covered, therefore all tours are subject to minimum numbers to guarantee departure.