Experience a day of true Bribie Island Magic….
Our only full day cruise, the Eco Explorer Day Cruise has you adventuring through even more of the wonderful Pumicestone Passage between Bribie Island and the mainland between Brisbane and the Sunshine Coast.
This fantastic cruise is dictated by the tides and can only be scheduled on certain days of the year to allow through-passage to the top end of Pumicestone Passage.
During this cruise, some truly wonderful areas of this marine park will be experienced and we will be following the channel around the islands that Matthew flinders charted in 1799. We also have a stop at Lighthouse Reach (Bribie Island National Park), where you will be able to hop off the boat for a leg stretch and take in a guided nature walk with our resident marine scientist.
You will see no other expanse of magnificent untouched natural wetland environment so close to a major capital city. Included in the price is a Cold Buffet lunch, Morning and Afternoon tea.
This tour is great for those looking for a whole day of relaxing discoveries. The smooth waters of the passage mean you are in for a gentle and comfortable tour, our vessel is equipped with toilets, wheelchair facilities and is fully licensed to make your day that little bit more enjoyable.
- This 6hr relaxing smooth water journey takes you from Bribie Island travelling to the far north of the Pumicestone Passage where Caloundra City comes to view
- Learn about Bribie Islands National Park & Moreton Bay Marine Park
- See Dolphins, Dugongs, Turtles & Sea Birds in their natural environment
- Discover one of the truly remarkable wilderness areas in the world
- Enjoy the Skipper’s informative commentary
- Take in a guided nature walk at Light House Reach
- Enjoy a delicious buffet lunch, complimentary morning and afternoon te
NATIONAL SENIOR CARD HOLDER $80pp